Blocknet Bootstrap for Windows – Existing Install
- Close and quit the Blocknet wallet if it is running.
- Download the latest bootstrap files.
- Find the downloaded BlocknetDX.zip file and double-click. This will unzip the file and show a folder named BlocknetDX.
- In your windows search bar enter %appdata%
or navigate to Windows: C:\\Users\\[YourUsername]\\AppData\\Roaming\\ using the file explorer
- Locate you BlocknetDX directory
Backup your BlocknetDX directory to a secure location
- Now enter into the original BlocknetDX directory and remove all files and folders EXCEPT for wallet.dat, blocknetdx.conf, xbridge.conf (may not have this file), servicenode.conf, and the backups/ folder. Again, DO NOT delete the wallet.dat file as it contains the private keys for your funds. Deleting this file will result in loss of funds.
7 Go back to the BlocknetDX you just unzipped and copy the “blocks” and “chainstate” folders into the directory where you just removed them.
- Close the windows and restart your wallet.
Website : Blocknet
Discord : Blocknet
Telegram : Blocknet
Telegram Support : Blocknet Support
Blocknet : Technical Docs
Block Tip Address